• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Location of where your own photo sold to?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird question, does Adobe show us where a customer's location or country is when they download your photo? Shutterstock shows the location of where your photo was downloaded which is pretty neat.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

No the only information you get regarding the dowloads is the time (UTI) of the dowload, the type of plan the customer was on and your share of the transaction.  I agree, more information could be helpful; but it isn't given.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No the only information you get regarding the dowloads is the time (UTI) of the dowload, the type of plan the customer was on and your share of the transaction.  I agree, more information could be helpful; but it isn't given.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately not. You can search the internet for your photos. Most search engines offer the service of searching by image. Use the JPEG file that you uploaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, the only way you'll ever find out what happened to one of your sold images is if the Buyer provides attribution when they use the image, which is rare. I have found a few of my images "in the wild" by just Googling my name and "adobe stock".

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines