• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(locked, duplicate) None of my images have been uploaded in 19 days to Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
I've been a long-time user of Adobe Stock for selling my images, but I'm currently facing some challenges with the review process. While my images used to get approved within a few days when I had only one account, now that I have multiple accounts, some of my images have been pending review for more than 19 days! I uploaded my images on this account 19 days ago and no images have been posted yet. It's puzzling why newer images are reviewed faster than older ones. I've verified and linked my email across all my accounts, but the issue persists. Can you please assist me with this?

Thanks!

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is normal. Please use the contributor forum and see discussions there. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/ct-p/ct-Stock-Contributors?page=1&sort=latest_repl...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you have multiple accounts, and why are you posting here with multiple id's?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a duplicate post. I will lock this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines