• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(Locked, multiple requests) Images on Adobe Stock stuck in review by moderators for 3 weeks

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I've been actively using Adobe Stock to sell my images for a few weeks now. Initially, my images were reviewed and approved fairly quickly when I had only one account. However, since I've created multiple accounts, some of my images have been stuck in the review process for over 20 days. It's frustrating, especially considering that newer images are sometimes approved faster than older ones. I've double-checked all my accounts, made sure my email is linked and verified, but the issue persists. Can you please look into this?

Thank you!

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

STOP SPAMMING THE FORUM!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

STOP SPAMMING THE FORUM!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did you create multiple accounts? If you've been following the forum for a while, or have reviewed recent posts, you will learn that review times for Generative AI assets, which I assume you're uploading, are now running between 1 and 2 months. Creating multiple accounts won't get you any further ahead in the queue.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, we can't look into this, but I can lock this. It has been answered multiple times. Stay with one account and ask your questions in the contributor forum. And if you think you'll get better answers by asking the same question again and again, then you err.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines