• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Locked out by email conflict. Adobe where you please?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a coupon for a free year of cloud for the uploads to my Adobe Stock account with my hotmail address while my cloud account has my gmail address.  I made the images that I uploaded to Adobe Stock with a non synced old version of Lightroom 6 and Krita.

I installed and used the latest versions of LR and PS after redeeming the year long coupon until both were disabled as Adobe mistook the coupon for a one month free trial period.  

I've tried to contact Adobe support but still no response after 5 days.  

Will I lose my free year access if I create a new Adobe Stock account and or disable the present one?  Or, maybe creating a new cloud account would be better?  

I need more information before I create or terminate an account to lose all the work and or the 11 months remaining on the coupon.  

I'm convinced that the latest versions of Adobe software has improved my images but there are other options with similar learning curves.   Your response was helpful but I do need more advice.  Thanks, Derek

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi d_pj,

Account related issues are best directed to Adobe using the "contact us" on your account. It is best keeping your old account except Adobe says otherwise. I do hope though that your account issue is by now sorted out.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks to mee that you have redeemed the code on the "wrong" Adobe id.

As I understand your problem, you have 2 Adobe ids, one for the contributor's account and one for the software you use.

It is only for finding out on which account you redeemed the code and to login with that.

Go to account.adobe.com, eventually sign in and look if you find the subscription there (under my plans). If not, sign out, sign into the other account and look again for your plans. Any plan that say "Creative Cloud Free Membership" is not good. The plan should say "Photography plan" or "All apps plan" depending on the code you got.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines