• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for critique

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been working on this for awhile, trying to figure out a way to add color on a dynamic level.

Any help would be greatly appriciated! Hope I picked a relevent forum. Would love to know if there was one for this type of thing.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Adobe Stock Contributor forum, which was created to advise fellow Contributors on questions relating to rejected images, and other issues on using the Adobe Stock platform. This is not the forum to help you with your artistic creation. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this an illustration that has been rejected as a commercial asset by Adobe Stock?  What reason did they give you?  Is this an AI generated illustration?

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is probably not the correct forum for this. I would suggest the Lounge? Should I (or a different forum moderator) move this post to the lounge?

If you want to give this a “modern” shiny look, learn to add reflections. This one currently looks like a drawing coloured in with ink pens.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines