• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for help from some Polsih Contributor

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helo, I started my adventure with stock photography back in 2006 or something like this. It was with Fotolia then. Starting at 2009 I made a biiiig brake only to find out just now, that some of my pics are still selling (good for me) but there is totally new brand and new enviroment. I would gladly accept a help from some contributor from Poland that would help me get in touch in new reality and to share some administrative/tax know-how too. If anyone can share some insight I would be very gratefull for private message. 

Best regards Community!

TOPICS
Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this to the contributor forum.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please talk to your tax consultant. We cannot advise you on this.  It varies too much based on your filing status (individual or business) and region.

I can only tell you that Poland has a trade agreement with the United States. Based on the chart below, your country's withholding rate is 10% from Treaty Article 13(2).  See links below.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankis a lot, yeah, I saw the rates and also percentages, but it is all very confusing. My payments are being monetized in british currrency, because my account when I started with Fotolia was registered in British section. We had no Polish section then and US was pointless for me. Are now all contributors registered and being paid from US? If so it is simple ondeed, but still the currency issue is strange. I demended a payment, now it will be with max witholding but it was only 50 GP or  something like this, but I plan to expand and would like to do it right. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All new contributors are paid in USD. Those with other currencies are grandfathered and keep their currency. There is no change for you with this as anyhow GBP and USD are both foreign currencies. Also, US and local tax rules apply, regardless of the currency. And Adobe has its own exchange rate for credits (one credit equals one USD) and currencies. One credit is 0.75 GBP.

There is no way to change your currency and if, it would change into USD.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, it was very informative. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines