• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lower income from November for Contributors.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am a contributor, I have been cooperating with your platform for many years, however, since mid-November my income has clearly decreased despite adding 10% of new content.
I know from another forum that I am not the only user with this problem...
Please let me know what caused it?
Regards
MF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

I would encourage you to visit our Artist Hub to get an idea of the type of content that is selling. You need to continuously update your style and themes to meet the needs of customers where they are today. What worked well in stock 10 years ago is not necessarily what is going to work well today. You have a lot of portraits on isolated backrounds which is OK, but I would like to see more natural lifestyle content featuring the diverse cast of models you are working with. 

Check out the artis

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not experienced such a decrease; in fact the trend line has increased somewhat. I don't think there is any system-wide issue, and have not read any other reports of a decline.  

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know from another forum that I am not the only user with this problem...

By @michałf58571884

What other forum?

Fluctuations can happen. I have not heard from such a general decline.

Anyhow, this is a user to user forum. I'm not sure that Adobe publishes any numbers concerning their stock sales. However, as Adobe added Creative Cloud Express, with “free” access to stock for paying customers, I would expect more and higher sales in general.

If your downward trend continues, I suggest you to contact contributor support. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

If you have concluding answers, feel free to keep us updated.

(I will move this to the contributor forum).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zrzut ekranu 2022-12-16 o 22.20.54.png

Also contributors talking about this on Polish stock forum: www.stock-board.info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the additional info. Interesting indeed.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would encourage you to visit our Artist Hub to get an idea of the type of content that is selling. You need to continuously update your style and themes to meet the needs of customers where they are today. What worked well in stock 10 years ago is not necessarily what is going to work well today. You have a lot of portraits on isolated backrounds which is OK, but I would like to see more natural lifestyle content featuring the diverse cast of models you are working with. 

Check out the artist hub here: https://stock.adobe.com/pages/artisthub/

Also, I recommend you view the livestream I recorded with Brenda Milis in which we discuss the upcoming creative trends for 2023. That should provide you with some good insight to plan out your stock calendar: https://www.behance.net/videos/3494d71e-aa24-4cd2-9c62-4233c82929d1/Adobe-Stock-Contributor-2023-Cre...

I wish you the best of luck!

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your message.

I will try to add more natural content besides portraits on isolated backgrounds.
I would love to see the movie, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines