• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Matter of rejecting my uploaded photo

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ... I'm new to Adobe Stock and I'm tryiung to get a feel for why of my photos was rejected for "technical issues".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Nothing seems to be in clear focus. Have you taken any professional training in commercial photography? Nature photography is particularly difficult because Adobe's customers demand absolute perfection, with no allowance for how difficult or rare the photograph may be.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Look at your images at 100% and 200% to see the artefacts. The crocodile picture, however, is an easy one, you even spot the problems at a much lesser viewing size.

Abambo_0-1616082978728.png

You have no details in your picture, there is a lot of "bloc-noise" because of the in-camera processing, you have chromatic aberration (green and red borders) in such an amount that I wonder if the picture got zoomed digitally… The picture is also overexposed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing seems to be in clear focus. Have you taken any professional training in commercial photography? Nature photography is particularly difficult because Adobe's customers demand absolute perfection, with no allowance for how difficult or rare the photograph may be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at your images at 100% and 200% to see the artefacts. The crocodile picture, however, is an easy one, you even spot the problems at a much lesser viewing size.

Abambo_0-1616082978728.png

You have no details in your picture, there is a lot of "bloc-noise" because of the in-camera processing, you have chromatic aberration (green and red borders) in such an amount that I wonder if the picture got zoomed digitally… The picture is also overexposed.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I dont know what those technical issues are. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Veronica, 

1. Check that your photo is of the highest commercial standard, suitable for a multi-million dollar advertising campaign.

2. Check you have read all of Adobe's rules and guidelines.

If you still don't see the problem, please share a picture with us. FULL RESOLUTION not a shrunken copy. The experts here can often make good suggestions to improve your pictures in a way that Adobe will like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, for example these are two of the pictures rejected because of technical issues. I don´t exactly know why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Veronica, I like your choice of subjects but the composition is too tight for the first picture, and the focus is not sharply defined in either picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,  as those examples I have many more... and I am sure its not only a matter of focus. The tight composition do you mean too many information on one picture? images too close to each other? really I dont get to understand what type of pictures do Adobe needs becausa Ié submitted different types of photographs and only 4 or 5 have been accepted. I´ll keep trying but it would be easier if the specifications or chacarteristics of the pictures would be clearer.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Composition: your cropping is tight, not going to the edge of the object. You should not use a tight composition, because the person who licenses the image will have their own needs and can easily crop smaller.

Focus: please describe carefully what you consider to be in focus for each picture. To me the focus is a problem, so please say what you planned to be in focus, and what you planned to be not in focus, and why in each case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines