• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Me rechazaron este render y no se el porque, ayuda!

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pared-de-concreto.jpg

Adobe dice que por problemas de calidad, pero eso no especifica mucho.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Monochrome conversions aren't allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing this is an image of a boarded wall?  Perhaps the side of a barn?  There is lots of texture and some sharp lines horizontally and almost vertical.  But what besides an abstract image is it saying to me?  My eye wanders looking for some kind of direction or focal point.  I am not sure how this image would be used in stock photography - perhaps as a studio background for portraits?  

I would be interested in hearing what were your ideas in making this image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

El render esta isnpirado en las calles de Capitolio de mi cuidad natal Caracas, cuando caminas por las calles de Capitolio alrededor de las 9 am o 10 am, te encuentras con muchas paredes de concreto y muchas sombras de arboles que estan alrededor. Deje un espacio en el centro sin sombra en donde podria ir agregado algun elemento utilizando alguna tecnica de fotomontaje.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Monochrome conversions aren't allowed.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

El problema es la conversion?, porque si aceptan imagenes monocromaticas. Captura de pantalla 2022-12-12 a las 10.39.28 a.m..png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not post the original sized file. There may still be other errors in.

And yes, having monochrome assets in the database does not invalidate @Jill_C's answer, as you do not know when those pictures got accepted.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently you haven't read the Adobe Help pages.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/photography-illustrations.html

Don’t: Convert your image to black and white or duotone. Buyers want the maximum flexibility provided by the full color image. 

Adobe Stock acquired the stock agency Fotolia some years ago and it is possible that the inventory from that stock agency contained black & white images.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok muchas gracias, esa regla no la habia leido, asi que probablemente si envio de nuevo el render con el color original, puede que me lo acepten.

esa regla solo aplica cuando se convierte el color de una imagen? porque yo envie otro render en blanco y negro y si me lo aceptaron, pero la diferencia es que el archivo original si es en blanco y negro y no una conversion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think the Moderators have any way of knowing that a file has been converted. They just look at the image and determine that it's a scene that can reasonably expect to have had some color in its original state. It's also possible that they rejected your image for another reason - perhaps the highlights which may be blown out. I didn't I inspect the histogram for the image so I can't be sure.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you go:

Abambo_0-1670865579957.png

The histogram shows a highly imbalanced image.

It's not exactly a monochrome image, as the floor has a kind of beige tint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

por que es un mal histograma? no esta sobreexpuesto y tampoco subexpuesto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

por que es un mal histograma? no esta sobreexpuesto y tampoco subexpuesto

By @Adex27520768y2zr

Sorry, but I need to contradict. To the left of the histogram, the blacks are missing, to the right the whites.

Abambo_0-1670867010969.png

I've checked with the image you've presented here. The histogram you presented shows the same defects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no veo cual es el problema de que los negros y los blancos puros no esten presentes, pero no me malinterprestes, agradesco mucho que me ayudes a ser un mejor artista, busque en google, histogramas de fotos en clave alta y este es algo parecido. Captura de pantalla 2022-12-12 a las 1.58.19 p.m..png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yo trabajo mucho con clave alta,  y asi son algunos histogramas de clave alta, quieres decir que adobe stock no le gusta las imagenes en clave alta?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de pantalla 2022-12-12 a las 1.25.57 p.m..png

Este es el Histograma del render

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines