• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Metadata manipulation for political reasons should not be allowed

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today when I ran a search regarding POTUS (President of the United States), the results came back with more than one extremely offensive result containing political garbage statements.  How can my most beautiful MACRO shots of native flowers be turned away only to allow a 5-minute design stating "Make America Racist Again?"!!!  See it for yourselves: https://stock.adobe.com/images/make-america-resist-again-typography-t-shirt-design-usa-election-2020... -One can clearly see the keywords used for this cheap graphic and if anyone had paid attention they would have known this was a ploy to gain attention from anyone searching for anything to do with President Trump.  Even now, I'm giving that darn thing attention, but only to ask about this point.

After spending my entire career over 20+ years with Adobe as my main toolkit, I'm ready to throw in the towel regarding my Adobe Stock subscription.  I thought this was a tightly curated collection for us to use, but it's just another tourist junk drop site if they peddle this crap.  The artist should be banned from uploading such content IMO.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

The picture has been deleted.

I'm locking this, as a discussion on this will not be useful for contributors and a political discussion can be done on twitter for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The picture has been deleted.

I'm locking this, as a discussion on this will not be useful for contributors and a political discussion can be done on twitter for this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines