Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

metadata question from newbie

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am a new adobe stock contributor.  I have a question about metadata.  I know that I can export from lightroom and use copyright only in the process to be sure my metadata does not follow the picture.  My question is can this same process happen if I directly publish from lightroom?  I don't seem to have options when I directly publish but maybe I am missing something. 

Thanks

Sarah M.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe so, uploading through the publish panel is different than exporting onto your hard drive. If this is a concern I recommend you export without the metadata and upload the jpg directly into the contributor portal. It's a straightforward and easy process, simply drag the files into the blue upload circle and it starts immediately.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  Any suggestions for the color space and resolution to use when exporting for then uploading onto Adobe Stock?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must use sRGB color space. Export the full resolution file. Don't check the resize box. That gives you the most opportunity for sales as some customers won't buy an image if it doesn't meet their size requirements.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Colour space: sRGB

Resolution: as high as it can be, but not higher than the original file/picture/photograph. Do never resample your picture. If the resolution is not good enough, your picture is not good enough...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately not all sensitive data get's stripped, so best is to export and upload via the web-interface of stock.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines