• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mi cuenta de no es elegible para ser un contribudor en adobe stock

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He probado varias veces ser contribudor en adobe stock y me continúa saliendo este mensaje:

Lo sentimos, su acceso ha sido denegado.
No es elegible para utilizar este producto o servicio debido a los Requisitos de elegibilidad del servicio. Aprende más

Revisé los datos personales de mi cuenta y tengo todo completado, soy mayor de edad, y vivo en Venezuela, me pregunto el motivo por el cual podría ser rechazado, a mi parecer deberían decir la razón por la que soy rechazado. Otro punto a mencionar es que trabajo con software libre y no he comprado ningun programa de adobe, no se si tiene algo que ver.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may use any software or none at all. That is not the point to be accepted. 

I believe that the reason is because Venezuela is on an embargo list and American companies are not allowed doing business with Venezuela residents. That is nothing that Adobe can control. 

You should monitor changes in policy between the USA and Venezuela. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much, I wasn't aware of those political issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Non-US citizens from Venezuela pay 10% withholding on their commissions.  And the treaty article is 2(2)(b). 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/withholding-rates-country.html?cq_ck=1503513388328.ug...

So I'm not sure what the problem is.  I suggest you contact Adobe Stock Contributor support for assistance.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines