• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing files after being approved

Participant ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had 29 files approved this morning. 25 of them are in my portfolio, 4 are missing.

Any thoughts? I probably just need to wait till overnight, and see if they appear. But others appeared almost instantly after receiving approval email.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

I checked your account and found 10 files were misindexed. I have corrected the issue so you should be seeing the files come online in the next 15 minutes or so.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your account and found 10 files were misindexed. I have corrected the issue so you should be seeing the files come online in the next 15 minutes or so.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

It looks like they showed up overnight.

So is there a chance of other "approved" images out there, not attached to my account?

BTW Mat Hayward, I enjoyed watching your interview on Rich Harrington's course on stock photography.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey thanks for the feedback Chad. I'll be seeing Rich this week at PPE in New York so I'll be sure to share your feedback. He's a fantastic instructor.

I re-indexed your entire portfolio to make sure everything that had been approved was pushed online so you should be all set. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mat,

Could this be a general problem happening to many users? Or is this an intermittant problem only affecting a small range of users?

Abambo.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a general problem in the meantime. For me it is the 4th time now, that pictures are "misindexed" and i have to write the support on fotolia. They simply don't show up, doesn't matter how long you wait, i just accidently noticed that some months ago. Right now there are two missing, newer ones appear already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never checked mine... may be I too have some not showing up... How do you see that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to compare your total amount of pictures when you're logged in and when you're logged out, very easy to see over fotolia. i know two other contributors, both had "misindexed" files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will check that out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines