• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing images in my portfolio

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this morning images in my contributor portfolio is missing. So sales are also missing. Photos are shown in my dashboard. Anyone else having same problem? 

Message displayed in my portfolio page:

"We couldn't find any all results for . Try your search outside of portfolios."

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

I don't see a reason for hiding the url before the public, but that is your decision. Just change your url to something like: https://stock.adobe.com/ca/contributor/... and you will see your portfolio. Unfortunately, for your Turkish clients it will stay hidden until Adobe reviewed your images for your region.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your region? I know that Adobe is localizing the customer's experience for some regions and as this is a manual process, it takes time. When you view your portfolio, you view that in your regions view.

If you post the link to your portfolio here, I can check if your assets are sold in other regions.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for support Abambo. I'm from Istanbul, Turkey. I sent the link to my public portfolio to your inbox.

Previously i can see my public gallery. May be as you said, it's a regional issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a reason for hiding the url before the public, but that is your decision. Just change your url to something like: https://stock.adobe.com/ca/contributor/... and you will see your portfolio. Unfortunately, for your Turkish clients it will stay hidden until Adobe reviewed your images for your region.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it worked when it starts with another region's url. I'm not sure what's cooking in Adobe's kitchen about this change, may be cost cutting, delivery and sales optimization via routing , or an implementation of a technology like inmemory database management. Just thoughts from outside the box. Anyway i will check again in time. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Melburus wrote:

Yes it worked when it starts with another region's url. I'm not sure what's cooking in Adobe's kitchen about this change (...)

I suspect legal aspects. not all pictures may be legally offered in all countries. And the portfolios are build for the American society. What is allowed in America is not always allowed in other countries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to reply your first comment. I think it's already hard trying to produce alone in stock market. And even i think that i'm not so creative, i realized there are copycats and idea thieves (of course not blaming everyone but that is the whole story about the internet, small number of people is enough to create discomfort to the whole.) when i saw the similar shots and same descriptions on other's images. So i thought it's not a good idea to share in public for future protection. That is the only reason, just a personal choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. Your portfolio is public and anyone with your portfolio name can look at your design... 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I have 214 images in my dashboard, but only show 27 on my portfolio, can anyone please tell me what's happened? Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, we don't see your public profile, if you do not post the link here. Please do so, and we will advise according to our experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have the same reason as the OP, why not all assets are showing up. For your country, the Adobe shows only images that have been checked and cleared by an additional moderation step. 

This is what the rest of us see: https://stock.adobe.com/ca/contributor/206004229/mastapiece?load_type=author&prev_url=detail

So all is ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines