• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Model release

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded loads of pictures with a model release, and none of them worked and got rejected.

I have put a lots of work into this so I would appreciate if Adobe didn't just ruin my work by not accepting it.

[Attached release form containing personal information removed by moderator.  Do not post sensitive or personal information in a public web forum, please.]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Look for inconsistencies in your model release. You will find some, I'm confident. The most common inconsistency are dates who do not match (dates of the model and witness need to match!), or phone numbers or signatures and names and all of those things. The quality of the reference photo will play no role in all this, as long as the picture can be attributed to the model (or property in case of a property release).

It's Adobe's responsibility to check that, and if they find it is not acceptab

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What rejection reason was indicated ?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm not sure what the reason for the Rejection was, but I could assume that the data on the Release does not match up and also that the Picture from the Quality is to dark. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the future, please don't embed a completed model release form in a publicly accessibile web forum.   This is not a private Adobe channel.  It's a user-to-user community.

You'll need to explain more about what you're doing so we can understand the problem. 

What was the form rejection reason?

Did you submit a legible JPG or PDF file?

Or was this submitted and signed electronically?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded loads of pictures with a model release, and none of them worked and got rejected.

By @Barnabás29294355uj25

Did the pictures get rejected or the model releases?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look for inconsistencies in your model release. You will find some, I'm confident. The most common inconsistency are dates who do not match (dates of the model and witness need to match!), or phone numbers or signatures and names and all of those things. The quality of the reference photo will play no role in all this, as long as the picture can be attributed to the model (or property in case of a property release).

It's Adobe's responsibility to check that, and if they find it is not acceptable, they will refuse it. Adobe doesn't ruin your work, if all is as it should be.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines