Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

modify the title

Explorer ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi 

is it possible to modify the title of a photo which is already accepted.  how to do 

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Hi Hector,

To edit your approved files

Click on "Dashboard"

Click on the file you wish to modify

Hover over the title and you will see the pencil icon; click on it.

Make the change you wish to make

Click on "Save".

Click on the "X" to the top right of the file to close it.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hector,

To edit your approved files

Click on "Dashboard"

Click on the file you wish to modify

Hover over the title and you will see the pencil icon; click on it.

Make the change you wish to make

Click on "Save".

Click on the "X" to the top right of the file to close it.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacquelin

thank you very much !! it's very nice to be able to change the title and sometimes add keywords

Best regards

Hcetor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Jacqueling

as you answer quickly and well I allow myself to ask you another question: for the title which is the best formula: the place before the description or after like here:

window with cast iron grate and facade covered with azulejos in Tavira, Algarve / Portugal

Tavira, Algarve / Portugal: window with cast iron grate and facade covered with azulejos Tavira, Algarve / Portugal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hector,

Thank you for allowing me to answer your questions. In the case of file uploaded for commercial purpose, it is not recommended that you place country name in the caption. It is said that some potential customers may pass-up a file because of location in caption; whereas if there was none it would have been selected. You may however add the country name as keyword, and if you consider it important, place it among the first ten keywords.

It is only for some editorial purpose that country name is considered important in captions. Editorial uploads is not offered to all Adobe contributors. 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacqueling

thank you for your reply. I will put into practice on the next images that I will offer.

80% of my images are editorial images, and I'm not part of an agency so I'm looking for images in the remaining 20% !! I have heard of Illustrative Editorial but I do not see what that means.
Best regards

Hector

the link on my website if you have some time

https://hectorchristiaen.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hector,

To be invited to upload illustrative editorial you will need to have 1,000 or more downloads of your commercial files. Whenever you are qualified you will see the link to upload editorials files appear on your contributor page. For now you may gather more detailed information at https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/illustrative-editorial-content.html

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines