is it possible to modify the title of a photo which is already accepted. how to do
To edit your approved files
Click on "Dashboard"
Click on the file you wish to modify
Hover over the title and you will see the pencil icon; click on it.
Make the change you wish to make
Click on "Save".
Click on the "X" to the top right of the file to close it.
thank you very much !! it's very nice to be able to change the title and sometimes add keywords
as you answer quickly and well I allow myself to ask you another question: for the title which is the best formula: the place before the description or after like here:
window with cast iron grate and facade covered with azulejos in Tavira, Algarve / Portugal
Tavira, Algarve / Portugal: window with cast iron grate and facade covered with azulejos Tavira, Algarve / Portugal
Thank you for allowing me to answer your questions. In the case of file uploaded for commercial purpose, it is not recommended that you place country name in the caption. It is said that some potential customers may pass-up a file because of location in caption; whereas if there was none it would have been selected. You may however add the country name as keyword, and if you consider it important, place it among the first ten keywords.
It is only for some editorial purpose that country name is considered important in captions. Editorial uploads is not offered to all Adobe contributors.
thank you for your reply. I will put into practice on the next images that I will offer.
80% of my images are editorial images, and I'm not part of an agency so I'm looking for images in the remaining 20% !! I have heard of Illustrative Editorial but I do not see what that means.
the link on my website if you have some time
To be invited to upload illustrative editorial you will need to have 1,000 or more downloads of your commercial files. Whenever you are qualified you will see the link to upload editorials files appear on your contributor page. For now you may gather more detailed information at https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/illustrative-editorial-content.html