• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mogrt review process

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm a stock contributor for motion graphic templates. I haven't received feedback on my contribution for about five weeks now. Does anybody else face this issue? I wrote them a mail a few weeks ago, and I didn't get any feedback. Does anybody know what is going on? Thanks for the answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrong forum, moving to Contributor forum...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, Adobe Stock is not accepting motion graphics templates at this time.

Adobe Stock design Templates for AI, PS, ID are accepted from established designers & agencies by invitation only.

Please review the Submission Guidelines below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/design-template-requirements.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for the replay. Do you know why they don't accept motion graphic templates? Do you know when will they accept them again?

I'm an established contributor; I have been contributing MOGRTs for about four years now. I uploaded new templates in September; I got the message that I needed to change something. After I changed the problems, I uploaded them again, but they didn't respond anymore. I wrote them several times, but I didn't get any response from them.

Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All we know is what's in the Stock Contributor Guidelines link I posted above. 

Maybe @MatHayward knows more about it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will forward this thread to the appropriate person and ask them to contact you directly with information.

All the best,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. I still didn't get any feedback from your team. I mailed them twice in the meantime and didn't get any answer about my current review process. I don't know what to do, nobody is answering me. I'm trying to reach them for about three months now. Can you please help me? I don't know what else to do. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines