• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Money receive problem.

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Dear Adobe Customer Support team.

I understand everything. I respect all Adobe company rules. But today is my 7th day to transfer money from adobestock but I still haven't received it. I need a lot of money very soon as I will pay my university admission fee which is due within 15th of this month. So, I am very disappointed now.

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Payouts are done 7 to 10 business days after the request. Business days are from Monday to Friday, excluding public and company holidays. You are still in the normal time range. You may be disappointed, but Adobe did not promise you to receive your money early, I suppose.

Check here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/getting-paid.html

Quote: Payments are processed in the order that they’re received, and they’re completed within 7 to 10 business days.

BTW: you are talking here to fellow contributors, not to the Adobe support team.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the calendar and start counting on the day after you submitted the payment request. Count only weekdays (no weekends), and exclude next Monday January 15th which is a federal holiday in the U.S. You should receive your payment no later than the 10th working day, and perhaps a day or two sooner.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Furthermore: payment is done when the status changes to “done”. There may be an additional delay of a day or two to get the money credited to your account. If after this two (business!) days, the money did not arrive, you need to contact first the support of the payment organisation (PayPal, Skrill, Payoneer) to know the issue. If the organisation refused the payment, the payment will be credited back to your account. You will need to wait then for this to happen.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines