• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Monitor Calibration

Participant ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering, do most of you color calibrate your monitors? If so, what do you use and are you happy with the results?

I recently got a new monitor, and the colors don't look quite right to me, so I ordered a SpyderX Pro and downloaded DisplayCAL to use with it (the SpyderX isn't here yet).

Does anyone else use the SpyderX, and is it any good? The reviews I read said the hardware is the same as the SpiderX Elite, and to buy the Pro and then use DisplayCal, so that is what I did.

Hopefully, it will be here this week, does anyone have any advice for when it arrives? Anything I should watch out for?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a good idea to color calibrate your display.  See link below for suggestions.

https://wethegeek.com/best-free-monitor-calibration-software/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the Spyder5 Pro for several years; easy to use and works great. I'm sure there are newer models by now, but this is a reliable, well-known brand that you can't go wrong with.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have SpyderX Pro. Works ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you everyone!

I can't wait for it to get here so I can try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines