• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

More Intelectual properties questions

Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand how the attached images were refused because of intellectual property concerns. It can't be the lure becasue the one of hte perch and the lure was accepted. I attached teh apprpreiate model release. DSC_1291.jpgDSC_1287.jpgDSC_1295.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The jacket is easily identifiable (by it's maker). There's also a branded lanyard or similar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you can't read it so it's not identifiable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this the jacket?

https://www.windrider.com/products/boreas_ice_fishing_suit

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Verbbaitum wrote:
But you can't read it so it's not identifiable.

You can read part of it. Photoshop it, as well as the logo on the cap. There is also something written on the ribbon. I do not think that the cloth design is so special, that it will earn a refusal by its design.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may have been the lure but I think all of the photos have technical problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Various Reviewers notice different things.  Just because your image got passed one Stock Reviewer does not mean it will pass ALL Reviewers. 

1. IMO, the Lure is a problem.  Lure makers are very protective of their designs.

2 & 3. The knit cap and jacket have identifying marks that could probably be removed with Photoshop.

But as @RALPH_L said, there are some technical problems that should be corrected, too.

Better luck with your next submission.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The test is: could ANYONE identify it. If I was the manufacturers of that jacket, it would be very clear that it was my jacket - and I would be talking to the lawyers. Adobe will not take even the smallest chance, nor can you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines