• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

More than 30 days and illustrations not reviewed, why?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had uploaded 61 illustrations a month back but they still haven't been reviewed by Adobe. And they were illustrations that I made by myself without using AI. I also upload AI generated images and know that they take time to be reviewed but why are Non-AI generated images also taking this much time ? 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Unfortunately, it looks like illustrations are in the same queue as generative AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings! If you look through the recent posts on the Stock Contributor forum, asset review time is a popular topic at the moment. What sort of assets have you submitted?

Particularly for Generative AI assets, other users have reported a month or longer. It's thought that Adobe is receiving a great deal of Generative AI submissions, with some reporting they've submitted hundreds at a time. Non-AI assets are from averaging around 5-15 days from what others have reporte

d.

Edit:  Forgive me!  I missed that the assets in question were not AI generated.  But thankfully @Abambo read it correctly!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are new to Adobe Stock, it's worth double checking everything is ok with the id you submitted as well.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it looks like illustrations are in the same queue as generative AI.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering. Can I do something from my end to resolve this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, you cannot hasten the process. It's unfortunate that manmade illustrations have been lumped into the same queue as Generative AI assets, which is unfairly penalizing Adobe's traditional Contributors. Adobe did recently announce that they have imposed a limit on the number of assets that can be under review at one time until they can clear the queue. That will throttle the Generative AI contributors who have been submitting hundreds at a time. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @GuruGambit111 ,

PNG, Vectors and Generative AI all take longer time to review than photographs. I cannot say for videos because I do not submit video files, neither have I gotten any feedback about the review duration of that kind of files.

Generative AI takes the longest followed by PNG followed by vectors followed by photos which is currently taking a little longer than normal to review.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines