• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple images/collage or single images

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you use any criteria to decide whether to create a collage of multiple images as a single file or to just create multiple single files? For example, let's say I have 10 buttons, but each is different. Should I put all 10 buttons in a file as a single image or upload 10 separate images?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

If they are just buttons of the same style, I would put them into one file. And normally, I would expect them to be vector files (like @Nancy OShea too), but if they aren't, they absolutely need to be PNG files with transparent background.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we assume these are vector graphics saved as AI, EPS or SVG files?

Similar groups of icons can be combined into one file if you wish. 

For a better idea of what's expected, look at what other Adobe Stock artists are doing in your keyword category.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These will be either png or jpg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they are just buttons of the same style, I would put them into one file. And normally, I would expect them to be vector files (like @Nancy OShea too), but if they aren't, they absolutely need to be PNG files with transparent background.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! They aren't actually buttons, that was an example. But you've both answered my question. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, even that you said they were buttons! 😉 Good luck and many sales for what ever you try to submit.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines