• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My account blocked about a month or so.

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a contributor. My account blocked about a month or so. When I open it, it says " Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us." I sent a message three times clik on Contact us but noone respond. I correspondence with some of agents in chat two times, but the last time when I tolk, I got a message "You are now connected to Olga, who is reviewing your account.' But after that noone contact me. I sent two messages on contributor-support@adobe.com and still nothing. So what is going on?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

The contributor relations team responded to your initial email on July 7. You did not respond. They followed up on July 23 to make sure you saw their original response. Check your email and get back to them. The issue can likely be resolved fairly easily. 

Regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The contributor relations team responded to your initial email on July 7. You did not respond. They followed up on July 23 to make sure you saw their original response. Check your email and get back to them. The issue can likely be resolved fairly easily. 

Regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since my account blocked I did not recieve any message from you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, you probably need to look into your spam folder. Make sure that you monitor the correct e-mail address. Mat gave you exact dates when the team did message you. BTW: Using the customer support chat does not help your issue, as this is for customers. You need to contact the contributor support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines