• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My account blocked due to "Non-compliant image(s)Your content doesn’t comply with our Terms of Use.

New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account blocked due to "Non-compliant image(s)Your content doesn’t comply with our Terms of Use. I don't know how to remove this objection from my account and reopen my adobe stock contributor account. Please help me to recover my account.

TOPICS
Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

You must do what the message says. There is no other possibility. In a few cases Adobe may unblock an account that has been unsed outside the terms of service.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

You are not allowed to sell items altered with the Generative-AI in a Beta product. 

See point 4.

Adobe Generative AI Beta User Guidelines

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must do what the message says. There is no other possibility. In a few cases Adobe may unblock an account that has been unsed outside the terms of service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I asked Photoshop beta to do was change a normal hoof (for a horse) into a "metallic gold hoof" using only those 3 words...
How is that a breach of terms? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not allowed to sell items altered with the Generative-AI in a Beta product. 

See point 4.

Adobe Generative AI Beta User Guidelines

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I am not selling it. 
I am testing several generative fill ai's to compare results.  
I already made the hooves gold by myself, using normal digital painting in other software, then using my original content to compare ai's with such simple commands. So far, photoshop is the only one to "block" my request. 

The helpdesk person suggested that I should try Firefly beta when I'm testing toon styles, but the terms of use for that ap are much clearer about being unable to upload original content at this stage of the Beta. That's cool. I just didn't know that original content was also blocked from PS Beta. 

Thanks for your prompt reply.  

And just to clarify, my account was not blocked. Only my request to swtich colour of the hooves 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you the same person that made the original post here? If so, why do you have 2 forum identities? 
What do you mean by "I am not selling it." If you've submitted an image to Adobe Stock you're "selling it".

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jill, Apologies for any confusion. I'm brand new to adobe, only a few days old, so when I searched for solutions to my situation, and was directed to this topic by search results, I just assumed that this forum works the same as discord, facebook, twitter etc, where anybody can join a conversation when experiencing a similar problem. 

If this is not the case in Adobe forums, then I would greatly appreciate this clarification. 

I admit I'm a bit lost and overwhelmed as a newbie to Adobe. 

I do not have 2 forum identities. I did not submit anything to adobe Stock...
I haven't even looked at that resource yet, because I make all my own content for animations in other software for several years. 

But with all the new hype with ai everywhere, and if I'm going to take a leap to new tools, I thought I'd better take a closer look at Adobe, as the market leader for so long. And wow, I'm excited by what I see here, and by the brilliant helpdesk team so far... At the same time, I'm also a bit frustrated in myself, that absolutely nothing I've tried so far has worked the way it is advertised... so I feel sure it must be me who is doing something wrong. 

Alas, I can't even get the lovely Iguana Demo image (with the leafy green outpainted background demo video) to work in any kind of similar way to the demo video that comes with PS Beta. The iguana produced for me, is not even green, and more often it's an entirely different type of cute lizard, LOL. But that's a whole other topic.  I have a few days left on my free trial, so I will keep trying. 

I'm quite excited by the potential new tools here, still in beta (and still non-commercial for completely understandable reasons).  

So many thanks again for also being so prompt in your replies, and apologies again for any confusion. 

May wonderful small things inspire you. 
🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's usually best to start your own new thread when you have a question to submit to the Community. Hijacking someone else's thread often results in the kind of confusion that we've experienced here. Also be aware that there are Community Forums for almost every Adobe product, so be careful to post your question in the correct forum. This forum is for Adobe Stock Contributors. You seem to have a question about Photoshop Beta, so you should probably carry on that conversation in that forum. Click the Home link at the top of the screen just below Adobe Support Community and select the appropriate Community from the list. Good luck with your journey into the Adobe world...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jill, Apologies for any confusion. I'm brand new to adobe, only a few days old, so when I searched for solutions to my situation, and was directed to this topic by search results, I just assumed that this forum works the same as discord, facebook, twitter etc, where anybody can join a conversation when experiencing a similar problem. 

If this is not the case in Adobe forums, then I would greatly appreciate this clarification. 

I admit I'm a bit lost and overwhelmed as a newbie to Adobe. 

I do not have 2 forum identities. I did not submit anything to adobe Stock...
I haven't even looked at that resource yet, because I make all my own content for animations in other software for several years. 

By @Anita315956574i7g

No sweat. As long as you don't post spam links, you won't be blocked here and you are highly welcome to post to this forum. 

However, the thread you posted in is from a user whose account has been blocked (as per title), so everyone here will jump on that topic, and will suppose that your stock contributor account has been blocked. We got it, you are even not contributing.

But, as a side note, Adobe stock. is for contributors selling their original assets, so you are welcome to try this. 

I suppose your problem is with Photoshop beta and the generative AI fill? If that is the case, I invite you to post here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta/ct-p/ct-photoshop-beta.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The use of Beta software always comes with rules and restrictions. You agreed to those when you downloaded the beta version of PS.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines