• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us.

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. I got a message in my account that my account has a problem with the verification status. Also, I cannot navigate to any sections of my account, including Downloaded Files, Analytics, Author Account. I worked hard and uploaded a lot of photos in a row. Help me please. How do I unblock my account? What should I do?

I wrote to technical support many times and filled out the form on the site. I have not received an answer from you.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Bondar Ann I see you don't have a reply yet. Sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your account validation. Did you send an email directly to contributor-support@adobe.com with your account information? Be sure to check your spam or junk filters and add that email address to your safe list.

Please note this is the community user-to-user forum and we don't have any access to your account. Please let us know if  you're still having problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent several emails to the address - contributor-support@adobe.com

Unfortunately, I have not received an answer. I checked the spam folder too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you violate the Adobe Stock Contributor Terms of Agreement?  See below, 4. Intellectual Property Rights:

https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Contributor_Agreement-en_US-2...

Unfortunately, nobody here can help you with a dispute.  We don't work for Adobe.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines