My account has been blocked

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was surprised this morning when I entered my account and found it locked and they sent me an email telling me that my account has been blocked
where is the problem ??
And you can tell me what to write to the support team to get my account back and how long will it take for the support team to respond to me

22-08-2022 11-52-09.png

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should contact support and ask them what is the problem. You may be blocked forever, or there may be something you can fix or explain. Adobe have zero tolerance for some things, which is only right, like copying other people's work or generating fake sales - but of course we don't know the problem; it could be done thing simple like needed an updated tax form. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the "Contact us" link and ask your questions there. We can't help here in no way. And Adobe will not publicly discuss here, what they were using for making their decision. The block people, when they think that you have violated your contributor agreement. 

Adobe will send you an answer by e-mail, so be sure to watch your spam.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact Stock Support directly.

A blocked account could mean you violated the Adobe Contributor Agreement.  Or someone filed a DMCA complaint for copyright or property infringement. See link below for more details.

https://www.adobe.com/legal/dmca.html

Unfortunately, nobody here can help you as we don't work for Adobe Stock.

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea, Product User & Community Expert
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines