Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My account was blocked for no reason

Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - for no reason.

There is no way I would have uploaded anything against the terms. The last 70-80 pictures consisted of cute animals. 100% AI generated material. All approved.

Total silence from [Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers] for days.

Sorry, but it's easy to get conspiratorial when nowadays it takes a very long time to get the pictures reviewed. Could it be that simple that they suspend accounts that upload a lot of pictures just to catch up..?

It feels extra deplorable when Adobe bills me about $12,000 per year in license fees. Is this how you treat important customers?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Blocking is always for a reason. You got on your blocking screen a link. use that to contact Adobe, but do not expect an immediate return. Adobe contributor support answers once and ignores repeatetly spamming the mailbox.

Now you submitted AI content, but did you submit it correctly? https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

Having assets approved does not shield you from getting blocked at a later stage. It is indeed one or more of the approved assets that v

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

There could be several reasons for Adobe Stock to suspend your account and open an investigation.

1. You violated one or more Contributor TERMS.

2. Adobe Stock received an official complaint or "Take Down" request from a 3rd party.

3. Sudden unusual account activity.  Extraordinary numbers of sales/refunds.

4. A technical problem that only Stock can fix.

Regardless of the reasons, you must work directly with Stock Contributor Support.  Nobody here can help you.  Check your email spam, trash an

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blocking is always for a reason. You got on your blocking screen a link. use that to contact Adobe, but do not expect an immediate return. Adobe contributor support answers once and ignores repeatetly spamming the mailbox.

Now you submitted AI content, but did you submit it correctly? https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

Having assets approved does not shield you from getting blocked at a later stage. It is indeed one or more of the approved assets that violates the terms or you had suspicious activity on your account or there was a different problem. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for caring!

I have tried to contact Adobe in every way possible. Immediately via the blocking screen, once via chat just to find out if something had happened to them, then twice via e-mail at one-week intervals, and today via the blocking screen again since their support apparently is not working as it should.

Adobe is good at answering questions when it comes to finances, but if I, as a customer, have problems with their services, it's apparently not as important. It's bad business ethics.

=========

Since I'm very careful not to get blocked, I'm also very careful not to break any rules. Otherwise, it would be incredibly stupid. Block those who deserve it, and let the rest of us use the service as designed.

=========

As you can tell, I'm thoroughly annoyed by this as I've spent months filling Adobe's image bank with material they've benefited from. Business decency includes communicating with your customers or suppliers in a way that corresponds to the seriousness with which they otherwise present themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

once via chat 

By @JoBo

Chat is customer support, not the support for contributors.

Adobe is good at answering questions when it comes to finances, but if I, as a customer, have problems with their services, it's apparently not as important. It's bad business ethics.

By @JoBo

As a contributor, you are not a customer.

Since I'm very careful not to get blocked, I'm also very careful not to break any rules. Otherwise, it would be incredibly stupid. Block those who deserve it, and let the rest of us use the service as designed.

By @JoBo

I can't comment on this, but Adobe does not block contributors for no reason. It may well be, that the situation is like having the police before your door because the neighbour just called them. You might or might not hide a body in the basement. Without research, no one can know.

As you can tell, I'm thoroughly annoyed by this as I've spent months filling Adobe's image bank with material they've benefited from. Business decency includes communicating with your customers or suppliers in a way that corresponds to the seriousness with which they otherwise present themselves.

By @JoBo

The experience we have, is that Adobe answers, but that contributors either not read that answer, not accept that answer or simply not understand that answer. I do know nothing about your case, but with all those messages you sent Adobe, I'm sure someone did answer once. Generally, Adobe had a turnaround time of 24h (on a workday), but it appears to me that this increased somehow.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There could be several reasons for Adobe Stock to suspend your account and open an investigation.

1. You violated one or more Contributor TERMS.

2. Adobe Stock received an official complaint or "Take Down" request from a 3rd party.

3. Sudden unusual account activity.  Extraordinary numbers of sales/refunds.

4. A technical problem that only Stock can fix.

Regardless of the reasons, you must work directly with Stock Contributor Support.  Nobody here can help you.  Check your email spam, trash and social folders for a reply.  If you don't receive one within 10 days, send a follow-up email.  Be patient and cooperative while the process plays out.  That's all you can do.

Good luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines