• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe Stock Account got blocked

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, There! My Adobe Stock Contributor account got blocked because I generated fake sales by downloading my own digital products using my Adobe Team account. There were also genuine sales. It all started with random experimentation by downloading one digital product, and then I saw money in my balance, which is why I then downloaded all my digital products using my team account. I had no idea it was against the rules. Is it possible to reset the sales back to zero and give me access back to my account? I put a lot of effort into my account, and now it's all gone. Could someone kindly assist me? Is this block permanent? 

Thank you in advance and I hope I can find help or guidance.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

LEGEND , Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Adobe are going to have a zero tolerance approach to this sort of thing. I don't imagine you will get your account back. But do contact Adobe, it's their call. Explain clearly the situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

The fact that you did it multiple times makes me think this was not a mistake but an intentional attempt to game the system.  

They may tell you to create a new account if you promise not to violate the rules again.  But I wouldn't count on it.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Well, it looks like you violated the terms of your contributor contract and that's it. We, users, can't do much for you. You will need to start at 0 again. 

You can contact Contributor Support via the e-mail you see on your blocking screen, but I suppose that they will say you pretty much the same.

Sorry for that. As tgere is no help to be expected from the community, I will lock this now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the moment I read you got money from nowhere by downloading your own photos I new exactly how it was going to end. You should probably contact the support and ask them what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we are here at the community based Support Forum. We do not have any Account information. It looks like you made a mistake but you know it. You can try to contact Adobe Support directly. Good luck.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe are going to have a zero tolerance approach to this sort of thing. I don't imagine you will get your account back. But do contact Adobe, it's their call. Explain clearly the situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fact that you did it multiple times makes me think this was not a mistake but an intentional attempt to game the system.  

They may tell you to create a new account if you promise not to violate the rules again.  But I wouldn't count on it.

Good luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, it looks like you violated the terms of your contributor contract and that's it. We, users, can't do much for you. You will need to start at 0 again. 

You can contact Contributor Support via the e-mail you see on your blocking screen, but I suppose that they will say you pretty much the same.

Sorry for that. As tgere is no help to be expected from the community, I will lock this now.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines