• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My adobe stock account has been blocked by you and I request you to re-open it.

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe stock account has been closed for a while, it was reported to me that this situation occurred as a result of one of my teammates uploading something belonging to other artists, but now I am paying for it. At least, if I had been warned first and then asked to remove those pictures, or if I had been asked to do it again, I would have done it that way. My request from you is to re-open my account as you closed it. Please believe me and I assure you that this will not happen again.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You MUST contact Adobe using the email address they already gave you. This is a public forum, with replies from fellow contributors. Adobe will not reply here, to protect your privacy. Adobe RIGHTLY have a zero tolerance appeal for stolen art, so you will need to give a very good and detailed explanation of what happened, and how you would stop it happening again; they still have the right to take legal action against you. You will also need to explain how you allowed other people to access your account, which is also forbidden, and makes YOU responsible for everything that they do. Otherwise your pictures and money will be lost forever; do not delay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, you need to contact customer support. My advice, open a new account and choose your team members more carefully. It is correct that the misused account was closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest, I did not like Adobe to close my adobe stock account without giving any warning and giving a chance to duel, and to victimize me and many artists around the world as far as I researched. This treatment is completely unfair. This trend will drive graphic designers like us away from Adobe. I recommend Adobe to correct this injustice done to me and many graphic designers like me as soon as possible. In addition, not paying the money to the artist when closing the account and confiscating the collection that the artist has uploaded until that day is a total extortion in my opinion. The rest is up to Adobe's business ethics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you contact Adobe as per the instructions you've received above, you will have a chance to appeal their findings. Adobe does not block accounts to seize the earnings of the Contributor.; they block when they've detected an egregious violation of the Contributor Agreement,

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You admitted that one of your teammates uploaded stolen images. Are you really surprised that Adobe would immediately close and block the account? I would expect them to do more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe does not discuss private matters here on this public forum. We here are fellow contributors. With the notification you have gotten instructions that tell you, how to contact Adobe contributor support. Use those instructions and get in touch with Adobe.

However, I do see little chance that you can revive your account. Responsibility of what gets uploaded lies with the account holder. If you have associates uploading also stuff, that may even be in violation with the contributor agreement.

(I will lock this thread now, as we can't be of further help.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines