• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My adobe stock account was blocked for some reason. Any ideas?

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm a bit worried as my Adobe stock account was blocked for no apparent reason. While awaiting the official email I am still wondering how this might have happened. I'm trying to pinpoint some reasons..

1. Could it be due to a recent name change? I used to go by simply "mike" in my adobe stock account. I switched it recently (less than a month) to have the same account name across all stock sites. Could they have thought I was an impostor of the "mike" account?

2. I submitted a lot more photos than usual this week? Will that trigger the block?

3. Was my account possibly hacked triggering anomalous activity warnings?

I suppose I'm a bit nervous with the possible 2+ years of work down the drain.

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Fellow users have no idea why your account is blocked.  It might be a technical issue on their end.  Or possibly you violated Adobe Stock's Contributor Terms (PDF).

Submit your query directly to Stock Contributor Support and check your email spam folder for a reply.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/contact

Best of luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fellow users have no idea why your account is blocked.  It might be a technical issue on their end.  Or possibly you violated Adobe Stock's Contributor Terms (PDF).

Submit your query directly to Stock Contributor Support and check your email spam folder for a reply.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/contact

Best of luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines