• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My adobe stock contributor account payment is pending

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have proceed my payment on 28th March 2020, no its 7th April 2022, and still showing payment pending. Kindly check it and know me how long it will take more time to proceed payment?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must use the "contact us" link at the bottom of your Dashboard page to contact Adobe directly. The Community members here on the forum are not employees and cannot help you.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Payments are scheduled manually, so it takes a while. As long as the status is pending, Adobe did not yet schedule the payment. It also takes several days, after the payment has been scheduled, for the money to arrive into your account. For all questions other than these general information, you should contact Contributor support as told by @Jill_C .

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines