• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My artwork still in review over 30 days

New Here ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there anyone who has experience like me or almost like me.

I have uploaded my artwork 30 days ago as many as 10 artworks and until now I have not received any response regarding the review results.

maybe someone can explain this?

Thank You

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

LEGEND , May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Many people experience this, yes. Check out the forum discussions. It's normal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Normal? Shutterstock returns in 1 day. As if waiting for notifications for 30 days isn't really normal?

By @feru elmomaclroy

Shutterstock may not have the same growth rate than Adobe stock. And Shutterstock does not do the same stringent checking.

Depending on the kind of assets you submit, you can't submit to Shutterstock.

Photos are checked in around a week, illustrations (including generative Art) are currently stuck at 2 moths+, a vector asset that I uploaded a month ago, was approved

Votes

Translate

Translate

I'm really worried if I upload my artwork but the previous artwork isn't clear from the review results.

By @dias29661988volk

If you are a new contributor, that's a good strategy. Because refusals are learning opportunities. But if you are a confirmed contributor, you simply continue to upload.

In all cases, you should read the manual, and that is especially important if you are a new contributor. If you upload generative AI, you should check and follow the additional recommendations for AI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Normal? Shutterstock returns in 1 day.

By @feru elmomaclroy

===========

Then keep submitting to Shutterstock but they don't accept AI artwork.

Adobe Stock has more submissions than they can handle right now, especially Generative AI.  What's normal for Adobe Stock is normal for Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many people experience this, yes. Check out the forum discussions. It's normal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normal? Shutterstock returns in 1 day. As if waiting for notifications for 30 days isn't really normal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

should i move to different platform contributor ? 😅

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

should i move to different platform contributor ? 😅

By @dias29661988volk

You can contribute to multiple platforms.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @feru elmomaclroy

Shutterstock may not have the same growth rate than Adobe stock. And Shutterstock does not do the same stringent checking.

Depending on the kind of assets you submit, you can't submit to Shutterstock.

Photos are checked in around a week, illustrations (including generative Art) are currently stuck at 2 moths+, a vector asset that I uploaded a month ago, was approved in a two-day frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Normal? Shutterstock returns in 1 day.

By @feru elmomaclroy

===========

Then keep submitting to Shutterstock but they don't accept AI artwork.

Adobe Stock has more submissions than they can handle right now, especially Generative AI.  What's normal for Adobe Stock is normal for Adobe Stock.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so what is the best suggestion for me to handle thing thing ? cause i really wanna upload some of my artwork but  I'm really worried if I upload my artwork but the previous artwork isn't clear from the review results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's how Adobe Stock is at the moment. (Read the discussions, I'm not going to repeat the reasons or estimates). It's your choice whether to submit.  You can "handle this" by waiting, or giving up.

If you have previous rejections that are puzzling, this forum can often help; please share 1-3 rejected artworks *with reasons *full original.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really worried if I upload my artwork but the previous artwork isn't clear from the review results.

By @dias29661988volk

If you are a new contributor, that's a good strategy. Because refusals are learning opportunities. But if you are a confirmed contributor, you simply continue to upload.

In all cases, you should read the manual, and that is especially important if you are a new contributor. If you upload generative AI, you should check and follow the additional recommendations for AI contributors.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

If you are a generative AI contributor, please look into these instructions and follow them by the letter: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/generative-ai-submission-guidelines/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines