Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

My Assets were rejected due to "Similar Image(s) Already Submitted" - The assets are different.

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was just wondering if I could kindly get any feedback on the parameters or criteria used to reject an asset because "Similar images were submitted". I recently had a few assets rejected because of this reason.

I've been doing a research in adobe Stock and I've seen several artists whose assets, which seems to be 'similar' in color and format, had been accepted.

I am attaching an example of one artist with 'similar assets': Screenshot 2021-01-20 at 12.16.17.png

That said, could someone shed some light on this?

Many thanks,

CBG

TOPICS
Contributor critique, Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @juanitaconnor ,

Each contributor is allowed up to 6 similar. However they must contribute something different to the buyer. For example a truck, the same truck front, back, side, angle of side and from, angle of back and side,. and if there is a different object on the other side. A lot of land where activities to change its appearance is taking place; you may use a tree for example as the marker, but the scene around the tree changes. You may end up having even up to 10 of that, once there are clear differences. It is likely that the example you sited, the photographer uploaded those images at different times, because I can categorically tell you if they were all uploaded at the same time, most would be rejected for similar. 

When you upload similar images it works out to your disadvantage. Customers do not like to be searching through a host of the same thing page after page to find what they want. It is wearisome. In addition the more a single image is sold, the longer it stays on top.

Make sure there are clear differences with your images before you upload.

Best wishes

JG

https://incomepayout.blogspot.com/p/income-requirements-and-payout.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JG,

Thank you so much for your detailed answer, it's really helpful. I'll keep in mind your advice.

Best wishes,

JC

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines