• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My attributed photos are waiting 16 days for verification.

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! I am a contributor from the Netherlands. I have been on stock since 2015( it was previously Fotolia). My attributed photos are waiting 16 days for verification. This, of course, is too long.  This is really too long, even for a pandemic period. If the team of managers had problems due to the large amount of authors' content that they should check, then enter, for example, restrictions on the number of uploaded content per week for contributors. But what really really disappoints is the terrible feedback at this time. I wrote a few letters to the support service - NO ANSWER! I asked a question in the chat - I was redirected to other managers and again re-instructed to write a letter. And again - NO ANSWER, NO HELP, NO EXPLANATION. Such disrespect is very disappointing and very demotivating. And very sorry that I have to negatively reflect on further cooperation. It hurts...  

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of my photos have been checked and approved today. I want to say a big thanks to the moderators and everyone who paid attention to my problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oxana, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. I believe the moderators are doing the best they can under the circumstance. Please take in consideration that clusters have to be drastically reduced, and some countries have total lock-down to avoid the spread of the the virus. This has has an effect on the rate of reviews since Adobe's operation is affected by these adjustment, including total lock-down.

In addition files are still being moderated in the order they are uploaded. In time yours will be attended to. If my information is correct, based on how the algorithm is setup, it is better to have us keep uploading as we can, or usually do, while they review as they can, other than limiting us. I believe if they are becoming overwhelmed with backlog, they'll figure out a way to speed things up. Staff compliment should be reduce greatly at this time, there is no time for this kind of communication to photographers. I believe it is assumed that we photographers understand based on the instructions we get to keep ourselves safe.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jacqueline
Thank you for your attention to my problems and feedback. Some of my photos have already been checked. And this inspires hope that the process is not stopped and under control. Thanks! I understand that now is a difficult time for all of us. I wish you and our entire creative community good luck! Thanks for the help and support to all of you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome Oxana

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oxana,

The same for me : photo waiting since 10 days.
No communication from Adobe.
I experiment same disagrements with great and big societies in the world : unbelivable delays with no communication.
Seams there is no one to face the coronavirus crisis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Yes, now checking is much slower than before. This, of course, is disappointing. But now the situation is such. I wish you good luck and patience! I am also gaining patience :))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines