My designs are rejected due to INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REFUSAL

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Two of my Ramadan sale banners are rejected for the reason (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REFUSAL), but there is nothing in these designs that violate intellectual property rights.

Can someone guide me how can I get them approved?

[moving to the contributor forum]

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022
yourwebsite.com is IP. It belongs to someone and you cannot use it in your designs without their permission. You should use "example.com", which is a special name that is reserved to be used in this way. You might also need an IP release for your own designs, not sure about that.

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yourwebsite.com is IP. It belongs to someone and you cannot use it in your designs without their permission. You should use "example.com", which is a special name that is reserved to be used in this way. You might also need an IP release for your own designs, not sure about that.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you so much. I changed the IP to www.example.com and now my designs are accepted. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing the good news! 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines