• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My illustrations got approved but they don't show up in adobe stock

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday my illustrations for adobe stock got approved. But when i search for them i couldn't find them. Even when i sort it by "most recent".

Also i can't see my public portfolio even though i click the "My Portfolio" button on the contributor account page. It just says "page not found" or "we couldn't find any result for <my portfolio name>". Why? I can see all my approved illustrations on my contributor page but they're no where on public.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I ask in what region you live?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Having the same problem here! Just upload my first templates that got approved and they don't show up at the webpage, even putting the same exact words of my file, and the "most recent" button... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. I asked the contributor support email and this is their reply:

Adobe is regularly evaluating what content is offered in each market based on customer demand.  As we expand into new countries, we are building collections, starting with a selection of high quality images from our top sellers.

If you are logged into the Contributor Portal in a region where the Adobe Stock collection is offered, you may not see all of your content in your portfolio.
In order to see your complete portfolio you can change the region (in the footer on the far left). The US site is likely what you were used to see.

As an effort to bring Adobe’s tools and services to anyone who would want to use them worldwide, Adobe is expanding its services into new countries throughout the world. One of Adobe’s core principles is to support diversity, and an important aspect of diversity is respecting the sensitivities of different cultures.

So yeah idk if it is stated on FAQ or somewhere else but i just know it yesterday. You just have to edit the link part to other region that is not yours e.g ... adobe.com/en ... to adobe.com/uk

I don't really have a problem with their strategy of diversifying the content but how "my portfolio" button on contributor page works is just weird. If it supossed to show us how our portfolio looks like then why they autodirect us to our region's adobe website where our content is not visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines