• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my image is rejected

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am new, I have tried to upload many images but it tells me that my image is rejected, and I still do not know why, I attach the image below

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Hello @migueL5D3A, I am going to be honest with you. The photo is of bad quality. If you view the photo at 200%, you can see that none of the photo is focused and that the photo is covered with artifacts. The saturation is also way too much.

Did you edit the original photo? Do you shoot in caqmera RAW? What camera dide you use?

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @migueL5D3A, I am going to be honest with you. The photo is of bad quality. If you view the photo at 200%, you can see that none of the photo is focused and that the photo is covered with artifacts. The saturation is also way too much.

Did you edit the original photo? Do you shoot in caqmera RAW? What camera dide you use?

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, @RALPH_L  thank you very much for your answer, because the truth is I am new, so they have not accepted any photo, it tells me that a minimum to upload the photo is 15 megapixels, in measures how much would it be, what do you use to edit? I have not managed to upload any , my camera is a Nikon 5600, Thank you for you support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The minimum is 4 megapixels which is very low for todays standards.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know why: Technical issues. If this is the picture you uploaded, ask yourself: would you spend 30 bucks on a picture like this and being happy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abambo Obviously I like it a lot, but I want to know what mistakes I have to improve and I know the photo on which I would spend 30 dollars. Thank u

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a good camera, so it's hard to understand how the picture is so bad (not the photography - the image). What exactly did you do to this picture after taking it, to get this terrible JPEG file? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take the original picture like it came out of the camera. This one is obviously overprocessed and that awful blockbuilding makes it unsuitable for any use you intend, may be except "modern" art. It is so bad that I even can't imagine what you did to the picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines