Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My image is rejected

May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me why my photo was not accepted. The reasons are not specified, but I want to understand.

DSCN0817.JPG

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

HI @Deleted User , what reason for rejection were you given?  (e.g. Technical Issues?)

It looks like the image you shared with us is a smaller version than what you would have submitted.  It is always best to share the exact same image that you submitted as sometimes different issues can occur in your downsized image that we look at.  I can see in this one the main issue is that the insect (specifically its head) is not in sharp focus.  The focus seems to be more on the leaf behind it.

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI @Deleted User , what reason for rejection were you given?  (e.g. Technical Issues?)

It looks like the image you shared with us is a smaller version than what you would have submitted.  It is always best to share the exact same image that you submitted as sometimes different issues can occur in your downsized image that we look at.  I can see in this one the main issue is that the insect (specifically its head) is not in sharp focus.  The focus seems to be more on the leaf behind it.

Best of luck in your future submissions.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your attention and advice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Yuriy246031852m09, Looks like its a mobile picture, at 100% zoom the image is getting pixelated, Maybe the file size is less. Leaf texture has come out amazingly well. Best of luck, Keep Clicking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines