• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My local currency is EUR but earnings and payouts are in USD

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The currency in my country (Montenegro, Europe) is EURO, but on my dashboard the earnings are in USD. So far I've been receiving payouts in USD. To avoid conversion fees I would like to be payed in EUR. How can I change this?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

The answer to this is very simple: It's not possible to change the currency!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this link about currency.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/getting-paid.html

Contact Stock Contributor Support: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/contact

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the solution you posted? because I've been doing that for several days and nothing works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Nancy OShea,

The history to this is the following:

Adobe did send out e-mails to contributors that still have non USD accounts with Adobe Stock as a contributor, that the accounts will be converted to USD accounts and that future payouts will be in USD. This means also that conversion fees are now on the side of the contributors. This will also end the very favourable internal exchange rate of 1USD = 1 EUR for Adobe stock contributors. New contributors did get anyhow only payouts in USD for some time now.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer to this is very simple: It's not possible to change the currency!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is impossible for me. I have contacted the contributors service and have not received a response. It's a shameful Adobe cheat trap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a cheat trap. It was just that old contributor accounts were in local currencies and I suppose that caused fees and other problems at Adobe, and they are changing now all grandfathered accounts into USD accounts as is usual for this industry.

I too, I regret that the very favourable exchange rate will go away now, and that conversion fees will be on my side, but it is nothing that is impossible.

And it's nothing you can do about this, except closing down your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent a email to contributor support and I am waiting a response but I know that I will not have a response.

I amd currently in a chat with then contributors support but I have not response.

It's a shameful Adobe cheat trap

[moderator deleted e-mail addres]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines