• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My photo is declined for technical issues

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new on Adobe contributor. I should like to know the issues on theses photos. Thank you

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@philipped74108029 The first image of the toy car bumper is not sharp and lacking contrast. The second photo of the garden scene is very messy, with spilled dirt on the tile and stains on the planter. You should clean up and stage your settings before taking the picture or and/or do more retouching in post production. This image is also lacking the proper color and contrast balance. You are also using a compact camera. Still, it should have the capability to shoot in RAW format so you can improve your images with processing. Are you doing that?

I recommend you read more about stock photography, good composition, and what types of images are in demand. Please start here: Tips for getting your stock photos accepted | Adobe Learn & Support tutorials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first image will also need a property release due to the Citroen car logo on the radiator grill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are right. It's not a toy , it's a real car!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ha, okay. Well, seeing as it's a Citroen... lol. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines