• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My photo is rejected

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I taken an image by using my phone. I edited it little bit using the "Light Room Classic" software. Can anyone give me advices, I'm a beginner.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Hi @Rivindhu2459449799rk ,

Here is a portion of your image at 100% magnification.

IMG_20220518_100320a.jpg

When you are looking at it full size on a bigger screen it is easier to see some of the issues, such as the overexposed highlights and the underexposed shadows.  There is also a lot of noise / grain and not enough of the leaves are in sharp focus.  If your phone has the option to let you take more control of the camera (i.e. shooting in RAW / DNG format, control the Depth of Field (F stop)) you may have bett

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Phone pics don't often do very well in stock; generally speaking, the quality isn't good when enlarged. There are artifact issues in your shot (among other issues).

Before you begin, you should read the help guides from Adobe.

Have a look at the Adobe Stock tutorials:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Sir. For your Information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rivindhu2459449799rk ,

Here is a portion of your image at 100% magnification.

IMG_20220518_100320a.jpg

When you are looking at it full size on a bigger screen it is easier to see some of the issues, such as the overexposed highlights and the underexposed shadows.  There is also a lot of noise / grain and not enough of the leaves are in sharp focus.  If your phone has the option to let you take more control of the camera (i.e. shooting in RAW / DNG format, control the Depth of Field (F stop)) you may have better luck with your images.  Doing some post processing, like you did in Lightroom Classic is almost always necessary regardless of what camera you are using.  The idea is to make the edits as inconspicuous as possible and have the end photo as natural looking as possible.

Along with the resources @ricky336 provided, you might benefit from these links as well.

Best of luck with your future submissions.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Sir. For your Information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines