• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Photo Rejected Because of Technical Error

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photo of my dog at beach has rejected recently. Reason is technical error but I can not see the error. I think I need some advice. 

I could not insert photo here because of size but I attached it. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Hi Uld,

Thank you for allowing us to analyse you photo. The photograph is nice, but it is a little too cool, hence showing blue cast. If you add some warmth to it using a photo editor, that should be good for resubmission. Zoom in a little if you are not seeing the blue that well and increase the slide to warm until there is no blue cast showing.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Hello,

Nice photo of the dog!

You have a colour balance problem. I would suggest decreasing the tint - take out the magenta a bit and actually decrease the temp a bit. The dog's fur has a slight magenta cast to it. Make the fur more white. E.g.

IMG_3668_01colourcorrection.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

In addition to what has been said: there is also a noise problem and the image subject is (the dog) is out of focus. That will be impossible to fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uld,

Thank you for allowing us to analyse you photo. The photograph is nice, but it is a little too cool, hence showing blue cast. If you add some warmth to it using a photo editor, that should be good for resubmission. Zoom in a little if you are not seeing the blue that well and increase the slide to warm until there is no blue cast showing.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your respond. I will definitely pay attention to your suggestions 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Nice photo of the dog!

You have a colour balance problem. I would suggest decreasing the tint - take out the magenta a bit and actually decrease the temp a bit. The dog's fur has a slight magenta cast to it. Make the fur more white. E.g.

IMG_3668_01colourcorrection.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your respond. I understood the problems and I will try to solve them. Thanks again 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what has been said: there is also a noise problem and the image subject is (the dog) is out of focus. That will be impossible to fix.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your respond. I see some noise but I don't know how to fix it but when I shot the photo I did the focus thing on purpose. I have another photos more focused on dog. Do I need to upload that photos?  

Thanks again 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Uld,

I suggest you upload the better focused file. To fix noise you need a photo editor such as Photoshop. It is not just noise you'll need to adjust; sometimes exposure, contrast, temperature and other adjustments  You'll find the information at the following  links useful.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/stock-contributor.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines