• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My photo's were rejected for technical issues. Please help me figure out why

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,  I'm new to doing this and am learning as I go so thank you for any help you can give in advance.  As of today, I have submitted approx 50 photos and none of them have been accepted.  I thought some of them were good.  The reason for the rejection of 99% of them is technical.  This is the reason I received:

"Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it contains one or more technical issues, so we can't accept it into our collection.

To learn more about the reasons why we decline certain images, including technical issues, please visit this page: https://www.adobe.com/go/stock-contributor-help

You might also find the Academy Board Forum to be a helpful resource. You're welcome to post your image there for constructive feedback from a group of your peers. Here's the link: https://forums.adobe.com/community/stock/contributor/critique"

So I picked a few of what I thought was "good"

Can you please help me find the reasons why?

Thank you, and feel free to write on the pictures or do whatever you need.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The examples you posted, all of them are unsharp - the focus isn't good - and show pixels when enlarged. They may look OK on a small screen -smartphone - but on a larger screen - computer monitor - they show pixels.

E.g:

SANY0066 - 3_pixels.jpg

The image quality on all your samples isn't good, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thank you for writing and letting me know your thoughts.  Is the pixelation due to saturation do you think?  is it over-processed? Would the original Raw image work?  I'm just trying to learn what to do here.  Thank you again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am no expert, but I suggest you go to the original/best/raw file and crop out the same area at the same size, then post it here. That will let the experts say whether the problem is caused by your processing, or the camera (quality/settings/conditions).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, not due to saturation, but rather JPEG processing. Was this taken in raw originally? You can only post JPEG on this forum, but you can do as Test_Screen_Name suggests. Though, I think it is more to do with your type of camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines