• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My photo was declined for technical issues

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I submitted 8 dark and moody style food photography photos and they were all declined "for technical issues".  I know the focus was good and I strongly believe the fact that the photo was dark except for the main subject in the foreground which was well lit, was read by a software program or scanned too quickly by a reviewer.  I even put dark and moody in the title to show it is an intentional style.  Has anyone else had a problem trying to submit this style of food photography? 

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock reviewers are human.  If your images were rejected for technical reasons, I believe there are indeed technical issues.  But I can't see your images so cannot comment further except to say Adobe Stock looks for highest visual and technical quality. See links below.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Has anyone else had a problem trying to submit this style of food photography? "
I don't think so.  Stock has accepted 1.8 million so far.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines