• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my photos also got rejected due to technical issues

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to become an contributor.I like to learn from my feedback.Please can you tell me what is ... _DSC3262.jpg_DSC2462.jpg_DSC0374.jpg_DSC0400.jpg_DSC3281.jpg_DMF0546.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Hi @Asgarot5CA0 ,

First image is noisy and not completely in focus. Also the composition is poor. My eyes are more attracted by the blur than anything else in that frame.

The second is noisy and not completely sharp.

Too much of the third image is out of focus.

The fourth is as the first.

The fifth is over-exposed, noisy, has a pink color cast and too much is out of focus.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast , Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

"Is there an actual list of the criteria needed so you don't keep submitting to have them rejected a few days later with zero feedback from those who evaluate your work."

I guess the following list is a good start to get an idea of why pictures might be rejected:

Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

But I know that sometimes it's hard to understand why a picture was not accepted, especially when 'technical problem' is the given reason. I've had my share of rejected pictures and while in some

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only Adobe Stock curators could give you the exact reason for rejection of each picture, but I in my opinion there are different issues. For instance, I think 1,2,5 are underexposed. Some have to much noise (2, 6) or have color cast (i.e. the white is not white, for example 1 and 3).

Hope that helps,

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator ([moderator deleted the URL from the signature. Kindly note that URLs in the signature may be considered as spam])

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much I think you are right. Many times it's hard to see something wrong with our work. Now it's time to look for the raws again and process again. And maybe calibrate my monitor. You have been a great help to me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning Mr. Niessen

I get what you are saying about the rejection issues. Adobe sends you to this link to get feedback, but they don't tell you why they rejected the photo. Is there an actual list of the criteria needed so you don't keep submitting to have them rejected a few days later with zero feedback from those who evaluate your work. I have found Adobe to be very hands off in a customer service/help situation. They just point you in a direction and hope that works, but no one really helps. That is my opinion on that. So if you have any ideas, i would be glad to hear them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Is there an actual list of the criteria needed so you don't keep submitting to have them rejected a few days later with zero feedback from those who evaluate your work."

I guess the following list is a good start to get an idea of why pictures might be rejected:

Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

But I know that sometimes it's hard to understand why a picture was not accepted, especially when 'technical problem' is the given reason. I've had my share of rejected pictures and while in some cases, after paying extra attention to details, it becomes obvious why it wasn't accepted, sometimes I'm just left scratching my head as well...

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning Mr. Niessen

I get what you are saying about the rejection issues. Adobe sends you to this link to get feedback, but they don't tell you why they rejected the photo.

By @defaultarboz6b0v9fj

Moderation is not done to get you a free photography course, but to protect stock customers from inadequate pictures. I find most of the rejections to be fair. If Adobe moderators spent more time for each asset, moderation would be impossibly slow.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Asgarot5CA0 ,

First image is noisy and not completely in focus. Also the composition is poor. My eyes are more attracted by the blur than anything else in that frame.

The second is noisy and not completely sharp.

Too much of the third image is out of focus.

The fourth is as the first.

The fifth is over-exposed, noisy, has a pink color cast and too much is out of focus.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep in mind that the time to submit Christmas holiday images is 6 months prior to holidays.  It's a bit too late in the season now.

That said, please read these links:

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need to pay more attention to cropping and depth of field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for such tough and honest responses .I have learned a lot in this thread .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines