• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Photos are Being Rejected for Technical Issues. But I'm not sure what the issues are...

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Would you guys mind taking a look at these photos I submitted? None of them are being accepted due to "technical issues" but those issues are unspecified. I'm not sure if its the megapixel, resolution, etc...? I appreciate any responses! Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

In addition to Nancy's comments regarding the prospect of actually selling sunsets/sunrises, here are the obvious technical issues:

1) over-processed, over-saturated, artifacts, poor focus

2) Artifacts and sensor spots throughout the sky

3) Over-processed, unnatural colors, artifacts, noise, poor focus

You should continue to take photographs of beautiful sunsets for your own enjoyment, to practice your photography skills, and to share on social media; but spending time uploading them to Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sunsets and clouds are low % sellers because Adobe Stock already contains millions & millions of perfect clouds & sunsets.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.  See links below for details on what is required.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Nancy's comments regarding the prospect of actually selling sunsets/sunrises, here are the obvious technical issues:

1) over-processed, over-saturated, artifacts, poor focus

2) Artifacts and sensor spots throughout the sky

3) Over-processed, unnatural colors, artifacts, noise, poor focus

You should continue to take photographs of beautiful sunsets for your own enjoyment, to practice your photography skills, and to share on social media; but spending time uploading them to Adobe Stock is probably not justified. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

The composition is not so good either. Not really good for stock photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines