• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My photos are rejected for ridiculous reasons

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was rejected due to intellectual property disclaimer and quality issue. There are no intellectual property objects in the photos I took. There is a mausoleum dedicated to IMG_3057.jpgIMG_0949.jpgIMG_0966.jpgIMG_0953.jpgIMG_1003.jpgsociety.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

There are identifying markings on the boat in the first image. In the remainder of the images, there are many people, some recognizable. The standard is that if a person would be able to recognize themselves in your image, you need a model release from them to use the image commercially.

You also have your watermark on the images, which is not allowed by Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

IP rejections.

image.png

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

The reasons are, as others laid out, not ridiculous, but very founded. The mausoleum needs a property release, or you need to prove that the property release is not necessary. In addition, there are recognizable people on your pictures. The boat has sign on it that need to be edited out. In Addition to what Nancy showed: 40F561C4-D6FD-46CD-9A46-E6160E674484.jpeg But the moderator refused on the first error he or she found. The mausoleum would also earn refusal because the black and white processing and the boat has heavy quality proble

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Hi @Nik98 ,

There are at least three people in the photo that you must get release from. Once the person can recognize himself in an image it requires an MR. Here is one recognizable person, possibly 2.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1664733288965.png

I suggest in the future you upload the quality photo you submit. Looking at this photo I suspect there's also quality issue, but since I do not know what you did to adjust the quality I refrain from commenting on them. You can however follow the guidelines at the links at my comment here to do f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are identifying markings on the boat in the first image. In the remainder of the images, there are many people, some recognizable. The standard is that if a person would be able to recognize themselves in your image, you need a model release from them to use the image commercially.

You also have your watermark on the images, which is not allowed by Adobe Stock.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know the reasons are sometimes far-fetched. At the same time this mausoleum has been photographed millions of times…forget and move on. The same for your boat. It is a scene that has been photographed thousands of times. To pass the pill, I'm going to tell you an anecdote that happened to me. On a Stock site I submitted a photo where it was written Parisian. Also I reversed it. It was refused to me because of the word Parisian and of problem of sharpness and because one could read the word on a reflection of bodywork. He told me that Parisien is a protected name. I reversed the photo and it was accepted. So my advice if this happens to you do not insist. Save your energy to take beautiful original photos with subjects that will appeal to buyers. As for the one that is not accepted, make a beautiful photo album for you and your loved ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add what's already been said about watermarks, etc.. I wouldn't waste time submitting B&W photos.  Stock Customers want full color.  If the project designer specifies B&W, customers can easily grayscale a color image.

Also read about known image restrictions.  Some landmarks & buildings are protected and can't be used for commercials/advertising.  

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/known-image-restrictions.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anitkabir was completed in 1953, it is the dominant element of your photos, so clearly that is an IP rejection if you don't have a release. It is not ridiculous, you are breaking the rules. Property release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock The rules are stricter than the law, and you cannot use other accepted pictures to prove anything, because they may have had releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IP rejections.

image.png

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reasons are, as others laid out, not ridiculous, but very founded. The mausoleum needs a property release, or you need to prove that the property release is not necessary. In addition, there are recognizable people on your pictures. The boat has sign on it that need to be edited out. In Addition to what Nancy showed: 40F561C4-D6FD-46CD-9A46-E6160E674484.jpeg But the moderator refused on the first error he or she found. The mausoleum would also earn refusal because the black and white processing and the boat has heavy quality problems. There is a lot of noise, and I've seen chromatic aberration. I didn't check the exposure, but I would expect to find this picture underexposed.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This photo was rejected for "model release". (I lowered the image quality to upload)IMG_6621 - Kopya1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nik98 ,

There are at least three people in the photo that you must get release from. Once the person can recognize himself in an image it requires an MR. Here is one recognizable person, possibly 2.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1664733288965.png

I suggest in the future you upload the quality photo you submit. Looking at this photo I suspect there's also quality issue, but since I do not know what you did to adjust the quality I refrain from commenting on them. You can however follow the guidelines at the links at my comment here to do further assessments on your own.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As @jacquelingphoto2017 says, there are recognizable individuals in the picture. I see about 4 at least:

Abambo_0-1664797875687.png

In addition, you do not need the full-size picture to see, that there are also technical issues with this picture.

I would suspect exposure (the only susceptibly sharp element in the picture is underexposed), composition error, chromatic aberration, maybe also white balance problems. There may also IP issues on the bus and the monument.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nik98 ,

All your photos are underexposed, not in sharp focus and noisy. The photo with the boats has color fringing. You must zoom your image to between 100 and 200% to find quality issue.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1664731164094.png

For buildings to be accepted without a property release it must be clear that it is a part of public space or landscape and must not be the main focus of the capture. The writing on the building will also attract IP rejection. You will benefit a great deal from Learning what will attract IP rejections. Be sure to read all the referred links.

It is good learning what Adobe is looking for.

Here are some further tips that you'll benefit from. I suggest you read-up on all the topic on both pages.

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines