• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Photos are rejected

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a iPhone 13 pro max I capture picture I upload same pictures with other microstock site they approved but adobestock reject my images I don't know why ?

Can someone help me please ?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Firstly, post a picture that was rejected and we'll help point out why. However, generally speaking, smartphones don't do so well in Adobe Stock because of quality issues - generally being artifacts - JPEG compression. It becomes noticeable when it is enlarged!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But same picture accept in other sites iPhone has a great quality picture 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe provided you with a rejection reason, presumably quality issues. Please post a few of the rejected images and indicate the rejection reason. The community members will provide their opinions as to why they were rejected.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure I will post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check I post images 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Smartphones in general aren't a great tool for commercial stock photography because of their small sensors and fixed apertures.

Without the depth of field issue of a larger sensors, a small sensor paired with a wide open aperture like f/1.6 makes for a great walk around camera for snapshots.  If you don't mind the quality just being good enough.  I use mine often when quality isn't important to me.

But Adobe is after exceptional quality and in my opinion this is very challenging to produce with a smart phone.

As the others have mentioned, if you post a full sized image we're happy to shed some light on what quality issues are keeping them from being accepted.

Good luck with future submissions 🙂

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks George

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These images I upload on adobestock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Focus and depth of field are issue. Also halos where mountains meet the sky. There is some noise and color noise in some of the photos. Also be careful and remove objects that are cut in half.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

D580BFBB-EEB0-4DD1-8DC5-68D5426221C9.jpeg Depth of field is too shallow; part of the rabbit's face is in focus but his ears are not.

E37024BA-B5C1-473A-81EC-0FB72E9362DF.jpeg - should have shot this one in landscape orientation so you didn't cut off the bunny's behind.

7A6C9C38-07C3-453D-B984-BAF1F6C5EC35.jpeg  White balance is too blue

EED50BFF-D822-436D-A74E-FF3C5D15B8BE.jpeg - nothing is in focus. Shooting directly at the sun is rarely going to result in an acceptable image.

too many if the images are shot in portrait orientation, which is usually a dead giveaway that a cellphone is being used. If you zoom in between 100-200% you will see how the details are being crushed, leaving just blobs of,color and texture.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines