Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my photos are still 'in review

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi 

I sell on a couple of different stock photography websites and recently uploaded some to Adobe Stock. It's been 2 days and my photos are still 'in review' - do photos normally take this long to review or am I missing something...?!  Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now, you will find much discussion (in this forum) of long delays. These seem to be heading towards a month at the moment, especially for AI. If you have photos you may be in a different queue, but everyone is seeing delays.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 days is not unreasonable. I have only occasionally had assets approved that quickly, and that was probably a few years ago. Currently, it appears that Adobe's Content Moderators are overwhelmed with Generative AI Assets since many contributors have apparently submitted hundreds of assets at a time creating a huge backlog. Your photographs might actually get moderated before your illustrations, but no one knows for sure, 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you are impatient.If your ID is accepted, you should not worry.

• I had illustrative editorial approved within 2 days.
  • Standard assets should get reviewd at around 6 days (model with model release). 
  • Generative AI is currently at a month. 

As soon as you have news for your assets, you could give us an update. So that we also know the timing for vector graphics.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @IA collection,

Normally vectors and photographs are reviewed within 5 working days, with vectors reviewing faster. I am not sure about the generative AI timing. It would appear there is a backlog which could result from multiple reasons; the influx of generative AI, the introduction of PNG file and Valentine that just passed.

In any case, 10 working days could be a reasonable time to wait before getting concerned about photo or vector assets review.

Keep uploading everyday and be patient. I believe the review time is improving.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's been 2 days and my photos are still 'in review' - do photos normally take this long to review or am I missing something...?!  Thanks in advance

By @IA collection

==========

No.  They typically take 5-7 business days.   And if you submit "generative AI," you can expect longer delays due to the glut of AI backlog.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines